Would You Like to Learn Reiki by the Pool?
This month is the 14th anniversary of my becoming a Reiki Master. I am passionate about sharing the healing practice that started my journey as a healer. This month of July, I am offering Reiki 1 and Reiki 2, here in the beautiful Berkshires. Reiki is simple, fast, effective and available to all. You attend a one day class, receive the attunement and I’ll show you how to use Reiki for
- friends and
- clients and patients
Reiki is as easy as it is deeply transformational. Grab this class: I will be teaching by the pool at a friend’s home (and she’s a great cook so lunch will be yummy)
Reiki 1 class is on Saturday, July 21, 2012 from 8.30 am till 5 pm for $120. (Half off for returning Reiki students)
For Reiki 2 class, chose between Sunday, July 22, 2012 OR Saturday 28, July 2012 from 8.30 am till 5 pm for $180.
I offer a $50 discount when you attend both classes in July 2012 for a total fee of $250.
If you have been waiting for my class and you know what you want, welcome aboard and register right here:
For my far away students who want to travel to me, I can arrange accommodation for you in the beautiful home where we are having the classes, for an extra fee. ( Or in a local hotel if you prefer. Email me at sophielhoste at gmail dot com for accommodation)
Why do Reiki with Sophie?
- First and foremost because I have been practicing Reiki daily for 14 years and I understand the importance of offering long term support to all my Reiki students. You can count on me to be there as you grow through your Reiki journey. I will be offering on-going training and individual sessions in the future.
- Because I also offer a Seichim attunement with the Reiki attunement. The Seichim enhances the Reiki to be more powerful and more spiritual.
- Because I offer a Violet Flame attunement with the Reiki and Seichim atttunements. The Violet Flame is a cure all, very much like Lavender essential oil and amethyst.
- Because Reiki is gentle and relaxing and will help you manage stress every day.
- Because Reiki is safe and effective.
What’s in the box?
- training with history, lineage, explanations
- Q & A
- Attunement to Reiki
- Attunement to Seichim
- Attunement to Violet Flame
- healthy lunch
- Reiki practice, so you know what you are doing when you go home
- my manual
- a certificate of completion
- a hug
Important notes on Reiki 2:
- email me your date for Reiki 2.
- if you were attuned to Reiki one by another Reiki Master, you do not need to attend Reiki 1 with me, I just need to see your Reiki 1 certificate.
The fine print:
- Returning students can attend again for half or the current fees
- bring your life partner or BFF and they pay half of the current fees when you pay the normal fee. And YOU will have someone to practice with!
- Reiki classes are open to men and women.
- This is a perfume, chemicals, alcohol and substance free event.
- vegetarian lunch available upon request
- You can also bring your own lunch
- refrain from using substances or alcohol for at least 2 days before the class
If you are not sure what Reiki is or what it can do for you, read on:
Reiki is universal (rei) energy (ki) channeled from Source. It enters your body through the crown chakra and leaves though your hands. Reki practitioners have found it to have relaxing and healing properties. Aches and pains are often relieved by a Reiki session. Reiki also supports the practitioner emotionally and enhances spiritual opening and abilities.
No one really knows how Reiki works but most who try it can feel for themselves that it does.
Payment plans are available if you need them. Email me for details.
Guarantee: If you are not satisfied by the class, I will refund your money at the end of the day, so you really don’t have anything to lose!