Staying Balanced During the Shift
Many of us are feeling like the sheer SPEED and DEPTH of the shift is leaving us:
- still feeling disoriented
- like we need to re-evaluate how we respond to life (yes, again)
- like we are getting used to doing things differently
- that as our vibration rises, we are not compatible with some of the people in our lives and some of our friends are dropping out along the way. It can be painful and sad.
The positive for the above are:
- we can learn a new balance
- we are still open to change and growth
- we are moving into a new way of being, for good
- it is VERY clear at the moment who in our life is on a similar path and who is not and we are making new friends who really support our growth. That is what creates more joy in the end.
So if you still feel like your wires are still somewhat ‘fried’, how can you go back to a more settled feeling? Here are some of the things that I find usually help:
- Keep grounding yourself (bring roots into the ground from the sole of your feet)
- Drink a lot of pure water daily of course
- Smell essential oils of lavender to re-balance you (You can also use it in a hot bath)
- Be, ride the wave, don’t try to be too analytical
- Eat ‘superfoods’ such as spirulina, wheatgrass juice, raw cocoa, goji berries, kombucha tea etc
- Eat berries and any raw nuts that your body is happy with, salads, raw foods
You need to do your own food research as I am NOT a nutritionist: I am speaking purely from personal experience! But overall, you are aiming to recharge in minerals and vitamins in the most natural way possible.
You can purchase a recording of my grounding meditation, with comprehensive details of how to rebalance through it here:
Much Love and Joy to each one of us!