More Ascension Symptoms
How far is Heaven? How long till we get there? How much are we supposed to ascend in this current transformation of humanity? I am not sure but I know it’s happening right now! The changes in my body, soul and emotions are deep and to say that I have been under the weather for the past couple of months is putting it mildly. Tonight there was a respite and I remembered that when I have such a hard time with my life, I am usually part of a larger wave and that my documenting what I am going through often supports others. So here is what I am observing in my life and those around me:
- severing of the relationships that produced more drama and heartache than joy, however painful the change
- numbness, either physical or emotional
- physical loss of balance and dizziness (that’s a real classic ascension symptom!)
- physical and mental exhaustion which I think comes from our body and energy system working so hard to keep up with rapid change
- “depression” or rather huge sadness (that must be about all that we need to let go of in order to become what we need to become now)
- change in the way we perceive the world, either physically or spiritually (usually for the better, sometimes just different)
- many opportunities to receive support
I think our minds (or brains) and hearts are being re-wired in ways that we cannot understand and are barely aware of.
I have also been:
- more intuitive than ever
- accurately able to feel who is thinking about me or about to interact with me
- able to see or feel the real motives behind other people’s actions and words
- VERY aware of the angry, frustrated or hurt inner child that drives so many of us into uncooperative behaviors.
- very sensitive to and very intolerant of cruelty, cold-heartedness and the absence of love. I used to be able to tolerate it with compassion but now it makes me want to RUN! I think it’s because it’s not life sustaining and it’s a huge energy drain.
As always the answer seems to be to:
- let go of more rubbish, internal as well as external, physical as well as emotional or even spiritual
- SLEEP and REST
- stay hydrated
- stay GROUNDED at all times (it’s the only way to stay balanced AND to to grow spiritually!)
- remain vulnerable and connected to our true emotions, however painful
- remain vulnerable and able to receive, however much we feel like recoiling and hiding
- remember the magic! Remember your energy work, homeopathy and flower remedies. Remember your meditations, trusted spiritual traditions, support circles. Remember to create more magic in your life!
If you are feeling as raw as I am at the moment: good luck and I love you!
If you have done the work and are feeling great: share the goodies! The world needs you right now!