Enjoying Changing Relationships
Recently I have been hearing a lot of stories from clients and friends who feel like their relationships are changing, business, friendship, family as well as romance. I think the “Shift” has happened already so our vibration is being raised and changing even faster than before. As a result of which:
- others don’t recognize who we are becoming
- we are more focused and know where we want to go, so we ignore the old dramas that used to distract us
- as our vibration is raised, we become more joyful and are not in harmony with the people who had the same vibration as us a few weeks or months ago.
How can we make it easier on ourselves?
- COMMUNICATION. I know, you’ve heard it before. But if you value the relationships you are in right now, you are going to have to talk to those people about who are becoming, where you are going, what makes you joyful now and listen to THEM about how they are changing, what their desires are. Thankfully, the more joyful and free we are, the easier it is to communicate without taking things personally, so you should be in good shape with that one.
- KEEP FOCUSED. That’s how you got to where you are now: by wanting the change to happen and your vibration to be raised. So keep doing it and see yourself all the way through to the other side! The more you become who you really are the less you will be attracted to drama, the simpler life feels and the easier it is to see the truth in a non-personal sort of way.
- ATTRACT NEW PEOPLE. I did not say “leave your current relationships”. I said “attract new relationships”. As we change it is important to associate with people we resonate with. That will create a new balance in your life. Add positive people to the mix, colleagues and friends who resonate to who you are now. Often that has a ripple effect and other friends and family members start changing as well.
- LET GO. Sometimes some people have to go because they just drag us down too much or their patterns are intent on destroying what we build. It can feel sad at the time. But do you want to be loyal to who used to be when you were like them or to who you are right now?
- KEEP BALANCED. Remember what keeps you balanced. If those activities don’t work anymore, ask around, hire a coach or a healer, learn something new and find a way that works for who you are right now. (Hint: it’s usually easier and less work than it used to be)
Mostly remember that you attract people who are in harmony with your current vibration. So look around you and enjoy your relationships! They are all reflections of your soul growing!