Embracing Oneness to Heal
The Solstice was a powerful charge of energy and several of you who were on the call or who listened to the replay felt transported to another place I think!
However the energy of the Solstice was tough on a number of people. My work day normally starts at 10am but on Tuesday 21st, by 10 I was talking to my third client of the day already! That’s when I knew something was up with the general energy.
I think what was being challenged for many of us was:
- our self perception: who am I? how am I perceived by others? Am I a good person? What makes me, ME?
- our perception of safety: am I safe physically? emotionally? energetically? Why did abuse happen in the past?
And the answer seemed to be for many:
- it does not work to separate myself from others to protect myself from them.
- it does not work to create a ‘them and me’ situation because the people I attract/create in my every day life are there to reflect a part of me that I cannot see on my own. So when I reject them, I reject myself.
What works is to recognize that evil is a reaction to fear and pain and to see that in that vulnerable place:
- we are all the same
- we all need to be loved
What works is to create Oneness:
- to embrace the part of me that created the painful situation and to FORGIVE MYSELF
- to embrace the other and to forgive the other because when I embrace the people who are in my face and irritating me, I embrace a reflection of myself!
There is no such thing as ‘evil’: there is only pain and there is pain, there can be healing to create joy and life force! A great opportunity to let go of pain, anger and resentment to become lighter and move into more acceptance of ourselves.
How was your Solstice? Let me know in a comment or an email. I love you!