Being a Safe Healer
I think most healers have been shaken & pushed over the past 20 years. They have had to let go of the bulk of their old negative patterns, relocate, redefine all their relationships, be true to their calling. Such deep and frequent changes have made them very aware and prepared them to handle just about anything life throws at them now and has made them ready to teach conscious aware change.
We have repeatedly made the conscious decision to choose a positive future of transition, not destruction.
I also believe that most people who are currently healers have been healers, Shamans , monks or dedicated spiritual seekers in past lives, usually in several lives.
Throughout those life times we learned many different skills, lived in many different cultures and experimented with various aspects of our crafts. One of the things that I believe all healers experimented with throughout the ages is power and how to use it for good.
What happened when we over-rode other people’s wishes?
What happened when we abused our power?
If you remember those lives you don’t need me to tell you that bad things eventually happened when we abused our power as healers. And most of us, even when we don’t have clear memories of the incidents, KNOW not to abuse that power again. That is often why we block our healing powers when they start awakening.
Something in us knows that
- as a human being we have free will
- we have been tempted by greed and ego in the past and could be tempted again
- we have destroyed, hurt and damaged others when we abused power
- we destroyed, hurt and damaged ourselves in the process
- we don’t want to go back there
So what’s a healer to do in order to fulfill her soul contract?
- know that a little of that memory is good because it keeps us aware, ethical and honorable
- having a healing session with someone you trust to remember the details of specific past lives can often free you from deep seated fears
- resetting your parameters so that the lessons learned in the past create safe boundaries around your energy work while giving you plenty of space in the center is definitely the way to go!
- Stay attuned to the energy that you want to vibrate at the core of your work: that loving vibration that connects you to the Heart of God!
I am a specialist at that kind of work. So if all this resonates with you: email me now and let’s talk about it!